Pages

Friday, June 5, 2009

Simply Vietnamese Blog

Hi Gang:
Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while. I am in the midst of planning a big move and it's a complete time-suck. I wanted to post something, however, and I thought of a blog that I've been meaning to highlight for awhile. It's called Simply Vietnamese and it's got plenty of great, authentic recipes from the mother country. I've never met the writer nor have I tried any of the recipes...but the ingredient lists are certainly wonderful and they match up with the ingredients that I use in similar recipes. She always includes great, mouthwatering photos with her recipes. She's clearly a better photographer than I am! The recipes are sometimes adjusted to meet the demands of a busy professional...but always staying true to the spirit of the dish. I hope that you all enjoy reading through her blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment